The trucking industry continues to lead the way as the U.S. economic recovery charges forward in an upward trend. Now, more than ever, truck driving jobs are available to qualified drivers. If you are unhappy in your current work situation and want a pay raise, don’t settle! Consider truck driving school. EPES Transport System, Inc. has plenty of truck driving jobs and puts drivers to work right away after they graduate from an approved program.
Here are a few of the benefits that come with enrolling in a quality truck driving school:
- Affordable tuition with easy finance options
- Inexpensive housing
- Evening and weekend classes available for those who still need to provide for their families, or those who simply prefer a more flexible schedule. Students will graduate in a few months.
- Full-time students graduate in a matter of weeks
- Great truck driving jobs after graduation
Once a qualified driver graduates from an approved truck driving school, EPES Transport hires and puts them to work immediately in paid company training. As if that weren’t enough, EPES offers:
- Home time weekly, even during training
- Regional OTR
- Paid miles during training
- $750 tuition reimbursement
As older drivers retire and truck fleets expand, the country’s need for well-trained and qualified drivers has never been greater. Many people are making the transition and obtaining their Class A CDL. Why wait? There is a complete list of approved schools on the EPES Transport website. Check it out and start your new career today!
For more information on how to be a part of the EPES Transport family and about truck driving jobs in general, check their blog site frequently and visit the company’s website at http://www.Epestransport.com.