EPES Transport System, Inc. is a company that goes all out for our employees, making our truck driving jobs some of the most desirable in the industry. We believe that happy and well cared for drivers are better drivers, which is why EPES is proud to offer top pay and benefits to all of its eligible candidates. Our total benefits package is highly regarded and designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs. We want our drivers to have protection today and the opportunity to achieve a financially secure future.
Truly, the benefits of working for EPES Transport System, Inc. extend well beyond pay. Our total benefits package offers:
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan – This is designed to help employees prepare for retirement with a company match of 50 percent of the first 4 percent of employee contributions.
- Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Educational Assistance – We offer educational assistance to qualified associates to enhance their business skills, thereby providing personal growth and opportunity for career advancement.
- Employee Assistance Program – Because EPES values each employee’s mental health as well as physical health, we offer free and confidential counseling assistance to associates in need through our EAP program. Trained counselors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help employees and their dependents deal with marital and family problems, substance abuse, addictive behaviors, credit counseling, emotional problems, and stress management.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Care Plans – EPES Transport offers valuable health care options that include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits for employees and their dependents.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Center
The best truck driving jobs are found right here at EPES Transport System, Inc. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits because we are committed to the well-being of our drivers and their families. For more information about EPES Transport System, Inc., please visit our website at http://www.epestransport.com.